Self Defence Training
In 2021, the Domestic Violence Survivors Project aims to:
- Partner with Self Defence expert Robert Trinnie (Shire Self Defence), who has developed a course specifically for the DVS Project.
- Establish premises in the Sutherland Shire, NSW, to hold classes for DV victims (12 free sessions sponsored by the DVS Project).
- Training videos so victims can access the material online.
- Online discussion videos including scenarios and relevant techniques.
- Eventually – expand into a nationwide program and train DVS Project instructors to deliver the course, providing free self defence lessons to Domestic Violence victims nationally.