In 2021, the Domestic Violence Survivors Project plans to deliver the following
- Partner with psychologists to discuss and raise awareness of the importance of psychological healing and trauma recover
- Education & discussion videos about different kinds of healing (Spiritual Healing, Religion etc).
- Affirmations & Empowerment
- A community of Cycle Breakers – survivors supporting each other and sharing their stories (both of abuse and healing)
- Family & Friend understanding program
- how they can really understand a survivors experience, fears & trauma and how they can help & support them
- create community of family members/ friends of victims who can share insight & experiences to support each other and create further understanding